Tuesday 26 November 2013

When I was a child I played a funny game called Tio Rico Mc. Pato. This game is about how you can win money? You need first maybe four or more players, then you need divide the money and one person needs to be a bank because this person needs to look the money of the bank and sells the properties in the game.
After that, the players start the game with the game pieces and throw the dice, and each players advance in the game for buy properties. Finally, in the end of the game, the player that who has more properties and money, win the game. It was very funny when I was young because I played with my cousins all the time, really was very funny, and you can play this game with your family. I recommended it.





1 comment:

  1. I know that character...in English he's called "Scrooge McDuck". The game looks pretty similar to Monopoly.

    Corrections:
    You need first maybe four or more players; then you need to divide the money and one person needs to be a banker because this person needs to look after the money of the bank and sell the properties in the game.

    ReplyDelete