Tuesday 3 December 2013

I liked this book because it has interesting stories of each of the characters. With this book, you can also relive stories of our own lives because you fell identified with the different stories told this book. For example, when I started to read this book, I felt identified because I had a similar story maybe three years ago. For me it is very important because when you read a book, you need to learn something about the topic that you read, so I think that this book it's relevant, only because you can think in your life and you can remember many moments that you had in your life.






2 comments:

  1. Many of the stories in the book, are same of stories happened in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I think everyone can relate to at least one of the stories. They don't all have a happy ending, but most of them do!

    Corrections:
    With this book, we can also relive stories of our own lives because we can identify with the different stories told in this book.

    ...so I think this book is relevant...

    ReplyDelete