Tuesday 19 November 2013

Hi Brenda !

I know that you come to Canada next month, I'm very happy about that. I want to give some advises about this country.
It's very important for you wear warm clothes, because you arrive here in January and its very cold in that season.
If you want to eat something, you can try many different kinds of food, for example, you can eat chicken wings every Wednesday very cheap, because its a tradition in here. Also, you can go to Osaki to eat Japanese food is the best restaurant for this food in Canada.
For fun, you can go to Banff or Edmonton, there are many different attractions, for example a big mall, a beautiful lake with amazing view. I hope that your trip is amazing. And remember you can't smoke in everywhere, you need to look where you can.

I love you so much. Take care. See you soon.

Natalia.












2 comments:

  1. I VERY INTERESTING YOUR ADVISE TO BRENDA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are lots of good Japanese restaurants in Calgary. My favorites are Fujiyama (downtown) and Kinjo in Dalhousie.

    Corrections:
    I know that you are coming to Canada next month.

    And remember you can't smoke everywhere, so you need to look where you can.

    ReplyDelete