Tuesday 15 October 2013

My favorite season of the year is Winter because I think that everything looks very nice in white, this year is the first time I come to Canada I will have the opportunity to meet and live the winter snow, it's my first time and I'm very happy that I chose this time of year to come. The main reason why I like it because I love it and I love the cold so for me is good and I love the clothes you can wear in winter. For these reasons it is my favorite season of the year. 







3 comments:

  1. I like winter. Because I like winter sports.but...I don't like cold.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like only a few days the winter, I don`t like too much the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely visit the mountains in the winter. Banff and Lake Louise are especially gorgeous; there are also ice sculptures in Lake Louise.

    Corrections:
    This year is the first time I've been in Canada, so I will have the opportunity to see and experience the winter snow.

    The main reason why I like it is because I love the cold, so for me it is good, and I love the clothes you can wear in winter.

    ReplyDelete