Sunday 20 October 2013

If won $10 million in the lottery, I would first split the money in hlaf because the first half invest in the stock market to earn higher returns, and the other half I would take my mom to travel wherever she wants. We also give gifts to my family, buy a house and a car. Pay at the Univiversity of Oxford a specialization in finance, in orderto be in a better position when working. Finally, I would like to live in New York on Fifth Avenue  in front of the Central Park.






1 comment:

  1. Fifth Avenue, nice choice! I've heard that Manhattan has the most expensive real estate in the world, so I think you'd need to spend most of your money on that.

    Corrections:
    If I won $10 million in the lottery, I would first split the money in half because the first half I'd invest in the stock market to earn higher returns, and the other half I would give to my mom to travel wherever she wants.

    Finally, I would like to live in New York on Fifth Avenue in front of Central Park.

    ReplyDelete